EU project advancing Hamburg's ITS strategy - emphasis on automated and networked mobility
- HVV's app links up climate-friendly mobility ideas - plans to expand charging infrastructure for e-car sharing
- 1.8 million tickets sold - HVV examines use
- Third extension of research project on autonomous mobility in Lauenburg - driverless vehicles soon a reality?
- Senate agrees on pollution-free transport as part of climate plan
- Car-sharing company giving e-taxi providers access to its depot in Hamburg-Horn
- New company founded for digital mobility transition - Hamburg expands pioneering role in ITS projects
- Shared taxis soon on offer south of Elbe - new allocation in city