- SERIES (3) Unusual hotels and innovative use concepts in Hamburg : Joint venture by Heimathafen Hotels and Viva con Agua
- SERIES: Hamburg's unusual hotels - Reverb by Hard Rock opens in late 2022 Hamburg News visits building site
- Focus on outdoor catering - a concept for the future?
- IDX_FS trade fair for hospitality sending new signals - multifaceted digital agenda
The cancelled physical trade fair Internorga 2021 marks the start of the new International Digital Food Services Expo (IDX_FS) powered by Internorga and will get underway from March 15 to 17, 2021. The online show will provide a virtual meeting place for stakeholders in the food, catering and hotel...
The hospitality industry is by all intents and purposes returning to normality after a lull in the spread of coronavirus, a glance at The Fontenay’s fully occupied parking lot reveals. Swiss and Danish vehicles can be spotted near the "Himmelsspiegel-Brunnen" – a huge water sculpture that reflects...
- Hamburg relaxes corona restrictions - restaurants and hotels to reopen conditionally - most measures in place