- Hanseatic firm to become smart factory and launch into Industry 4.0 - plans to double workforce by late 2022
- Increased investments planned amid pandemic-induced drop in passenger numbers
- ReAct, cofenster and M-Tribes among latest startups to secure investments
- Apron 1 at Hamburg Airport now ready for flight operations - airport creates prerequisites for new projects including "Follow the Greens" guidance system and shore power facilities
- Launch on U3 - mobile phone and credit card payments possible with latest generation of vending machines
The Hamburg-based Claimsforce start-up, which aims to revolutionize insurance claims processing with its software, has raised around EUR 7 million in a Series A round of financing. The company is now aiming to significantly increase its workforce and to expand to the United States and Europe. The...
- Club scene to get more cash for live music concerts
- Funds to boost digitalisation in state colleges, universities and libraries across Hamburg despite corona
The Hamburg-based Sympatient has raised EUR 1.6 million in a seed round with the Swiss venture capital Investiere as lead investor contributing EUR 0.7 million, a press release said Thursday (May 28, 2020). The round was joined by Investitions- und Förderbank Hamburg IFB and business angels.
The Hamburg-based Fielmann Ventures is taking a 10 per cent stake in the Bremen-based Ubimax, a leading provider of augmented reality-based wearable computing solutions, a press release said Wednesday (May 20, 2020). The start-up will put the fresh capital towards expanding its market leadership...