The Hamburg-based start-up, Traceless, won Tuesday (September 13, 2022) the German Founder's Prize 2022 in the category "Start-up 2022" for bio-plastic packaging that decomposes itself and offers a sustainable alternative to the plastic blight in oceans and on land. The spin-off from the Technical...
- Frauenhofer spin-off scaling up production with fish from a bioreactor
- More venture capital for female founders in north Germany
- Scheme helps fast-growing start-ups to settle in Hamburg
- Autonomo start-up using AI for autonomous, fun shopping - international expansion plans
- Hamburg-based founders combating greenhouse gases with remote sensing and blockchain