- Customs and Institute for Hygiene tracking down fraudulent wine to protect consumers
- Positive throughput in port after pandemic-induced downturn - record container traffic by rail, more large ship calls
Small retailers without their own website or any other online presence are now gaining digital access to customers thanks to the wir-liefern.org online platform. Launched in 2020 by Christian Hasselbring, Mirjam Müller and Thomas Reichert, the platform raises the visibility of small stores and may...
- Hamburg's protective shield to remain in place - most shops to close from December 16
- Robots serving customers - optician offering 250,000 articles in mix of online and offline trade
- First measurements indicate 75 per cent less traffic - boost for life in downtown Hamburg