HVV's app links up climate-friendly mobility ideas - plans to expand charging infrastructure for e-car sharing
- Senate agrees on pollution-free transport as part of climate plan
- Car-sharing company giving e-taxi providers access to its depot in Hamburg-Horn
- City backs purchase of e-taxis and new charging stations
- Hamburg's bus fleet to be emission-free by 2030
- New high power chargers enable particularly fast charging
- "Zukunft.de" project by Hamburg, Baden-Württemberg and Hesse ends - e-transporters for "last mile"