- Future scenarios and real use cases in industry and logistics
- Summit in Chamber of Commerce to focus on NFTs, green technology, digital assets from December 2-4
- European blockchain community to meet at Hamburg's Chamber of Commerce in December - hybrid 2G, three-day event
- Dakosy and dbh Logistics IT to digitalize release of import containers in Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Bremen and Wilhelmshaven
- North German joint SME project completes after nearly three years
The Hamburg-based Exporo, one of the leading platforms for digital property investments, is expanding its portfolio to include blockchain-based transactions, a press release said Wednesday (June 3, 2020). Effective immediately, investors can acquire so-called tokens that represent shares in a...
Almost every fifth person in Germany or 9.2 per cent owns or owned 9.1 per cent of crypto currencies in the past. In contrast, only 7.7 per cent of Germans had shares in 2017, according to a study by the Deutsches Aktieninstitut. And blockchain technology has gained more social importance than...